January 21, 2010

Love Language

What is your love language?
A Love Language is how you most like to recieve love from another person, in particular, your spouse.
In one of my marriage and family classes, we talked about the 5 Love Languages. I think it's really interesting and quite important in your (marital) relationship to understand what love language you are, as well as the love language of your spouse.

The link to find out with of the 5 love languages you are is here.
Take the 10-15 minute, it's much more accurate. Take this assessment as if you are married, even if you are not. It is quite interesting!

Important to note: your love language can change depending on the situation, or may change throughout your lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. I read a book about this called, "The 5 love languages." go figure! hahaha! It was super good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verbal affirmation.

    I read that book when Jeff and I first got married and it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete