I've always loved to sleep.
Ask anyone in my family. At my high school graduation open house, I even put up one of my blankets on the wall and covered it with pictures of me sleeping in the most random places when I was little. I love to sleep. :)
So, it's REALLY hard to sleep. I decided that not being able to sleep the last 2 months of your pregnancy is Heavenly Father's way of getting you more used to not sleeping when you have to get up with the baby.
People always tell me that I should get all the sleep I can while I don't have any kids. I always thought that was stupid because you should be getting used to the no sleep thing. However, now I just want to sleep whenever I can! :)
Today, I fell asleep around 1pm and didn't wake up until 4pm. Wow.
I love sleeping.

No comments:
Post a Comment