>Please adopt CluckyModo the HunchBack Chicken: or you can eat her too. She does not lay eggs that I know of. Could make a great pet. Nice animal
Reaction: HAHAHAHA
Reaction: Someone is getting rid of their kids?!?!
Reaction: What? I guess you have to get your own "hot"...
>ps2: does any one know how to reset a PS2? my ex set a password on it for movies and i dont know what it is i need it reset can any one help me please?
Reaction: That's just funny.
Reaction: congratulations for cutting down your tree.
Reaction: YES, i've been looking for a big screen TV that doesn't work!
>Grassfed beef kidneys frozen: I received 6 frozen grassfed beef kidneys when I thought I ordered beef liver.
Reaction: What the?
Reaction: Someone to love and care for them??
>Take it . . .: . . PLEASE!
Reaction: Wow. (the picture was of a broken, tilted office chair)
>Free Old Popcorn Kernels: I have a couple old buckets of unpopped popcorn. I don't know how old it is, but it is only good for animal feed, as it is wormy.
Reaction: just throw it away...
>Daredevil DVD Case.: The DVD skipped and thought someone might want the case. If not it will find its way to the trash.
Reaction: Just throw it away....?

My reaction to all of those....
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That made me laugh really hard!!
ReplyDelete