living life one laugh at a time
Those are so cute! She looks so much bigger than when we saw you guys at the baby shower. Very cute photos though!
Ohhh I love it:) These pictures are awesome!!! Lexi's getting sooo stinkin cute and big too!! You look great by the way!! Didnt you just have a baby??? ;) So adorable! I love it!!!
What an adorable family!!! Lexi looks so cute! I'm a big fan of having yearly family photos done and the first ones are always the most precious!
Those are so cute! She looks so much bigger than when we saw you guys at the baby shower. Very cute photos though!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love it:) These pictures are awesome!!! Lexi's getting sooo stinkin cute and big too!! You look great by the way!! Didnt you just have a baby??? ;) So adorable! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable family!!! Lexi looks so cute! I'm a big fan of having yearly family photos done and the first ones are always the most precious!
ReplyDelete