I love Porter and Chasey!
Thanks for the cute dress, Aunt Jodi Lee!
Us at Adventureland (thanks for taking us Dad!)
Lincoln is way jealous that Grandma is holding Lexi! Love everyone's faces!
Fishing at the lake with Grandpa!
Cute lil' Jameson. Only 3 weeks older than Lexi. They're buds.
Daddy at Adventureland!
Love this picture of Dallin - getting ready to go ride some rides!
Lexi's in the backpack!!
The Splash Over. Phil (Jodi's friend) look like he's gunna die. I sore I would never ride this ride, but.... I did. Never. Again.
Scott, showing off his medals. And yes, it did get STUCK on his head.
Check out their medals! Thumbs up!
SA Ormond. After he arrested me. Takedown style. Video to come.
Mo-hawk Linc!
This is how Lexi spent the Olympics...sleeping in her swimsuit, inside.
I love this picture of Daniel!
Chase, slip 'n slide.
Wesley, obstacle course
The pro-slip-n-slide-sprayer.
Action shot - SWEET! Go Rich!
Lexi is stylin' in her swim gear!
First food - rice cereal (soy free....it's sooo hard to find!) She loves it and is going great with solids! She started solids at about 4.5 months. She is doing great!
My Music in Motion girls - Session Two (ages 9-12)
Session One (ages 5-8) Aren't they all so cute!
More pictures and updates to come! Sorry so short and vague! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment