August 20, 2010

Pro/Con

As I take a break from packing, I decided to reflect on my feelings on this move. I'm determined to be positive. Yes, that's right. Positive. So, I've come up with a list of Pro's. But, let's start with the Con's first, that way we end with good news :)

Con's for Moving to Wymount
- Rent is more expensive
- Waaay smaller
- NO washer dryer :(
- Cinder block walls
- An apartment, not a house
- 3rd Floor. It's 30 steps to the top. I counted.
- Mini stove.oven
-Less storage space
- Must buy 3M stuff to decorate
- Have to get a over the toilet storage thingy
- Further away f/Terrell's work & School

Pro's for Moving to Wymount
- Cable TV again!
- Free internet
- Month to month contract = NO landlords
- More social atmosphere
- A bathtub!
- Windows = more light!
- Balcony
- Live in the stairwell next to our best friends
- Less bugs
- Across the street f/Health Center


and that's all I got right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say that's a good start for a "Good Report" list. Just keep reminding yourself of the good and try and ignore the "bad".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easier to be positive once the move is done and the unpacking is complete. But I feel your pain. Every time we have to leave for the summer I miss my condo and everything we have here. But there are usually a lot of good things about the places we go too. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete