
I love books. I love the library. Probably more than is normal. By I saying "not normal", I mean that I have had 74 things checked out from the library at one time. :) What can I say...?
DVD's
Books for Lexi
CD's
Books for me
sigh.
Leave a post/comment on your favorite DVD's, CD's, and book(s) either for babies/kids or for people like me! :)

I love the Hunger Games!!! If you haven't read them you should check them out
ReplyDeleteTotally agree about The Hunger Games.
ReplyDelete"How to Train your Dragon" series is a hit here at our house.
And don't feel bad about 74 books. We have 5 library cards issued at our house and the limit is 100....each card. Oh yeah, we could have 500 books out if we wanted to at our house. And Chad is dying to get his own card. Yikes!! 600!!
The Hunger Games are great books! That's awesome that you have 74 things checked out from the library. I haven't been to the library in forever. I hope you got some good stuff!
ReplyDelete