- I wish I had smokin' hot red hair. The color of pre-crazy Lindsay Lohan's hair.
- I love to spend money. It's fun. (not to mention addicting and dangerous!)
- If I ever feel heartbroken or ultra depressed, I dye my hair.
- Sometimes I don't feel like being a mommy. (but that doesn't mean I love her any less!!!)
- I wish I could sleep all day everyday.
- I go tanning. GASP!
- I currently am subscribed to 4-5 different magazines.
- I've read every book on de-cluttering and organization in the Provo City Library - I wish I could be a professional organizer.
- I just purchased some Slim Fast products.
- I've tried that weight loss thing - The Pink Patch. (only for a week, though cuz it was a free trial!)
- Scrapbooking provides me with brief therapy.
- I wish I could have a professional masseuse at my beck and call.
- I have depression.
- I weigh 170 lbs and I'm telling that secret here so it will inspire me to lose that 20-30 pounds!!!
- I'm in love with 2 people. (Terrell. Lexi.)
- I have a bad habit of eating.
- I've never made pie by myself before.
- My favorite color is black, and always has been. No, I'm not a goth.
- Lexi is the cutest baby to have ever been born on the face of this earth. Wait - that's no secret!
- We have 2 fish in our apartment even though we're not supposed to have any pets - including fish.
- Speaking of what we're not supposed to do in our apartment - light candles. WHOOPS!
- I have a hard time going to church at 8am.
- I have a fear of not being and looking good enough.
- I've always wanted to pierce my left ear on the top but I won't cuz the prophets have asked us not to.
- I own the Lady Gaga CD.
- I've only lied one time. And I got caught doing it.
- I have no regrets about not finishing school.
- Sometimes a swear word pops into my head but... (HUM YOUR FAVORITE HYMN!!!!)
- I love Tyra Banks. (top model, the tyra show)
- I've had a caffeinated beverage before. (don't worry, not coffee or tea!)
- I'm not very good with money.
- Sometimes I don't want to clean. So I don't.
- At the same time, sometimes therapy is found in cleaning my apartment.
- I like to sleep in the middle of the bed and sometimes use Terrell's pillow. But only when he works at night.
- Terrell is sexy hot and you know it!
- My TV shows include: Glee, Parenthood, No Ordinary Family, Bones, America's Next Top Model, Smallville, Hellcats, Heroes
- I watch the Food Network
- We have a huge TV.
- I like playing XBOX. It's fun.
- I wish I could wake up 30 pounds lighter.
- I hate chocolate milk. GAG!
- I mix my hot cocoa with water and enjoy a more watered down version than most.
- I've driven my car and texted before. SHAME.
- I didn't vote in the elections today even though I told someone on the phone that I'd vote for their candidate.
- I think Obama is an idiot. And a scary man. I think I might move to Canada. or something.
- I really like eco-friendly grocery bags.
- I'm a pretty opinionated person.
- I never yell, but I hear I have a sharp tongue when I'm upset.
- I've failed BYU's Accounting 200 twice.
Well I think that's enough for now. That was fun.

Fun list to read...
ReplyDeleteI made my first pie ever last year for Thanksgiving. I'm a lot older than you and have been married longer...So there is hope :)
Looks like we have alot of the same confessions! I'm so glad someone else wants to pierce the top of their ear...I have always wanted to do that....
ReplyDeleteGo Red!
ReplyDeleteand we have a lot in common. :)