December 2, 2010

us.

Terrell
Terrell is just about finished with the semester! Only one more week of classes and then finals! Then it's his LAST semester at BYU! Can you believe it?! If you know of any good places to internships for recreation/facility management/planning, let us know! He of course wishes he could go biking all day every day, but he's a wonderful husband and works hard for us!

Kellie
Life is the same old with me! The only different thing is that I now have a calling and I am the Relief Society Activities Coordinator. We just had our first activity and I hope it went well! I'm psyched for Christmas and have everything all ready to go! CANNOT WAIT! I will get tested for hypothyroidism again in about a week and a half and from there they will decided whether or not medicine is in the plan!

Lexi
Lexi is 9 months old! WOW! She is about the size of an average 5 month old, so she is definitely on the small end! We decided she'd be normal-sized had she not had 2-3 months of hardly any eating! She's a major goof ball and loves to be silly. She just gets sillier, cuter, and more talented every day! We will be testing Lexi's blood again for a blood clotting disorder in a few weeks to keep her levels monitored. We also are pretty sure that Lexi is slowly growing out of her food allergies which is AWESOME.

Family
We spent Thanksgiving in Boise with Terrell's family which was great! Although, we had a heck-of-a-time getting BACK to Provo due to road closures and crazy weather! We are really excited to spend Christmas break together with just us 3 and relax without school and tons of work!

1 comment:

  1. did you know you should move to saint george;) cuz you should!!! Tell your hubby to find an internship here cuz Sylvie and Lexi want to be best friends. Also... Sylvie is pretty small too, She is like 25% for her weight and like 80% for her height Everyone is constantly telling me how small she is... no fun:( Oh and I hope everything goes well with your testing and lexi's too! glad you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete