January 26, 2011

Happy things.

I decided to think of lots of happy things and write them down!

Lexi qualifying for her therapy program
Clearance stuff at Target.
My husband looking ultra handsome in his business attire today
Naps
Skyping with my family members
Seeing a SUPER cute, TINY water dragon at PetSmart that I named Archimedes  (even though I can't get him)
Getting a van SoOn
Lexi's infection getting better
Lexi getting better at sleeping
Hearing Lexi say DORA
Watching Lexi dance to any kind of music
A clean house
Getting things in the mail
A 2-year magazine subscription for only $15
Comfy pants
A neighbor who kindly watched a screaming Lexi for 5-10 min while I ran an errand for Terrell
The prospect of moving out of Provo in 3 months
Netflix
Reading reading reading
Lexi figuring out how to clap! SUCH an exciting thing
New cell phones next month
Best friend is pregnant and shows me all the cool baby stuff she gets
A new baby nephew in the next month or so

1 comment:

  1. Yay for happy things!!! Do you know where you're moving yet??? Ames, IA?? I think that'd be the PERFECT move for you!

    ReplyDelete