February 6, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Lately has been quite a challenge for me. I'm not sure what it is; a combination of EVERYTHING I guess. I decided that I needed to count my blessings and list 22 things (I'm 22...that's where I got that number!) that I count as blessings.
  1. Terrell. He's wonderful.
  2. Lexi. She's adorable.
  3. Family & Friends. You rock.
  4. Books. I'm a book-a-holic
  5. Netflix :)
  6. Good place to live (even if I wanna move out of Wymount ultra-bad!)
  7. Food to put on the table
  8. Great medical staff to help Lexi
  9. A van! Thanks, Daddy!
  10. Our Corolla sold quickly
  11. Selling things on Craigslist/KSL quickly - booya
  12. Cell phones and other technology to keep in touch with family/friends
  13. Terrell has 2 good jobs.
  14. My dad offered to fly me and Lexi out to Iowa for a bit
  15. Organizational skills. I think I'd go nuts without it.
  16. A nice bed to sleep in.
  17. Tax returnnnnn was nice this year
  18. Blistex - what would I do without you.
  19. Comfy pants. Cuz sometimes I just don't feel like wearing jeans.
  20. My mom and sister(s) who let me call them every 5 seconds! (sorry...)
  21. IKEA is nearby - you will supply me with great new furniture.
  22. That somehow I'm still standing upright, because lately I've felt like life is just too much!

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel--being a mom is ROUGH sometimes. But I'm glad your a mom so we can look at pictures of cute lexi all the time!! Love you! When are you coming to Iowa!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life really can kick you in the butt sometimes, huh?! I love IKEA, too, though.

    ReplyDelete