Terrell
Terrell is extremely ready to be done with school! He has about a month left and he is done, which is so exciting! He has an interview with the Ogden YMCA in a few weeks for a job (so cross your fingers)! It's crazy that we will hopefully be out into the 'real world' soon. Terrell continues to work with BYU Police and recently got a promotion to a FTO (field training officer), which basically means that he is in charge of training all new security officers. Go Terrell! Terrell recently found (and purchased) his new form of transportation and he is SO excited about. It will be great (not to mention necessary) for him to have his own way to get around instead of leaving us without a vehicle all the time. Especially once we move and he has to drive/commute. Ask him for details...he'll gladly spill! :)
Kellie
I still do the same old, same old! I'm working really hard to be more financially responsible and knowledge and let's just say that finances are hard! I'm going to start scrapbooking a lot again - I miss it and it's therapeutic abilities. I have been doing a lot of research on apartments up and down I-15 here in Utah to find good ones that fit into our budget. We've looked at a few, but none that we feel at home with. As soon as we hear back from Terrell's interview with the YMCA, I'll start looking north of SLC! I am also trying to be more of a 'fun' mom and trying to do activities with Lexi - at home and otherwise. We will be started parent-child swimming lessons in June and still continue to do gymnastics together. Lexi and I have been outside almost every day the past week or so. I'm also reading, and watching lots of Netflix. Oh, and cleaning and cooking too! ;) I haven't done very well at my 'i am a loser' goal (aka, lose weight and get into shape) lately, but...hopefully I can get back at it.
Lexi
Lexi has had a rough week! She's been to the doctor 4 times in the past 5 days. Talk about living at the doctor's office! Wednesday morning we had a little check up and also a blood test; later that day we were back because of Lexi's concussion (see previous post). On Friday, I took Lexi to the doctor due to a major cough, and today we went BACK to the doctor to see about the cough because it is NOT getting better and interfering with eating and sleeping too. The doctor said it's possible she has RSV and a bronchial infection. :( On the bright side of things, Lexi's gymnastics class got to go to the BYU vs Utah gymnastics meet on Friday night. Lexi loved it! We only got to stay for about 45 min though, because Lexi was so sick. Lexi is also getting better at walking. She is really good at doing her 'jobs' around the house to earn stickers and then a little prize - she also likes to 'clean' with washrags. Her favorite thing to do though is to play with her Little People and put things on her head and around her neck to play dress up. She is now about 13 months!
Us
We're ready to leave Provo. (I feel like I say that every post...oops!) We recently got to go to Disney on Ice which was fun for all of us - especially our little dancin' girl! We're about to quit our pop drinking habit cold turkey (yikes) to save some mula and to help us be more healthy (yikes). We just got called to be a Sunday School class presidents for the A-N class at church. We will hopefully be getting new family pictures taken soon, as well as Lexi's one year old pictures. Lexi and I will be going to Iowa on April 6 for about a week, which will be AWESOME. Hopefully Terrell won't forget about us....just kidding! We are loving the good weather Utah has been having, and cannot wait until SuMmEr rolls around so we can be outside, have warm weather, go swimming, and ride some bikes!
Thanks for readin' up!
March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor Lexi poo! Madelyn had RSV last year and a bronchial infection...no fun! Madelyn has been on and off a nebuliser because of that for the past year or so. I hope she gets better!!! She's so darling and I just can't take my eyes off her!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys find a good apartment! I have lots of family in SLC so if I go visit soon I'll have to look you up!!!
I am so HAPPY you are gonna do a mommy and me swimming class!!! That was my favorite one to teach for sure! Do you know where you are gonna be taking it at? Sounds like you guys are doing pretty good :)
ReplyDelete