Terrell
Terrell found a job that will qualify as his final internship! That means he will officially officially be graduated this summer/fall. He will be working for Noble Sports/Round House Racing. Basically for the "internship" part, he will be planning 3 5k races (called the Battle of Nobility/Foam Fest....check it out! It looks awesome!). From there, we'll see! They are located in Springville, so we are staying here in Wymount/Provo until we can no longer live in Wymount, and we will move then. We won't be moving farther north than PG though, we don't think. He will continue to work for BYU Police for the remainder of the summer. Isn't this exciting news?
Terrell and I were called as Sunbeam teachers in our ward Primary and we love it! We have 2 adorable little boys, and we love teaching them the simple truths of the Gospel.
Kellie
I got passes to pretty much everywhere for this summer - Pass of All Passes (7 Peaks/Trafalga Orem & Lehi/etc), The Living Planet Aquarium, and the Hogle Zoo. Me and Lexi are going to have a fun summer! :) We have some really great friends, Alex & Luc (and Christen...) that we'll be doing lots with - they have the same passes as us. They pretty much live at our house anyways!
I've been trying to make sure I get in more spiritual things into my daily routine, so I've really tried hard to read the Ensign, the Friend with Lexi, and scriptures. I also FINALLY got a new temple dress, so we can actually go now! Yay!
I've been reading lots of books on pretty much everything - parenting, relationships, marriage, etc. and am loving that! Reading is just...yay!
Lexi
The main update on Lexi was already posted about a week ago. She's doing great right now and is just a hoot. She will begin Orem PT/Rehab next week. She has swimming lessons starting a week from today as well. She is all signed up for her summer gymnastics and enjoys going to all the places with Mommy & Luc/Alex. She's really loving books, babies, and stuffed animals right now. Or I guess, as always!
She started going to Nursery at 15 months due to Terrell and I being in Primary and is doing GREAT! Terrell stays with her for the first hour, and then comes to teach with me. She loves nursery!
Lexi had her first hair cut the other day, so good-bye mullet! She's such a cutie. Lots of strawberry blonde hair! She's also gotten taller! I can't believe how fast my little baby girl is growing up! She is getting so smart, too!
Family
Terrell's sister will be getting married in August, so we get to see his family for a few days, which will be great! My family is most likely coming to Utah for a brief "vacation" in a few weeks, so we get to see them too! Our summer plans also include a trip to Iowa for my friend Megan's wedding. Terrell also hopes to make a trip down to Colorado for a biking expo. Lexi will be busy with her activities, therapy, and other treatments. We've really enjoyed having such great friends here at Wymount - we pretty much hang out together every day! Thank goodness for friends.
Terrell and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary a month ago - I was dumb and didn't take any pictures. Oh, well! We got a Wii for each other and we've really enjoyed playing that together! Even Lexi tries! (too cute!) Our lizards are getting bigger (not very big yet...but bigger) and I've got Meeko pretty well trained. He does tricks to get his food (aka jumping and leaping).
We've started a "Frederick Family Fitness Plan" to get in shape physically, spiritually, and emotionally - begins June 1 and ends August 31. Hopefully we'll actually do it!!!
that's all for now! pictures to come. hopefully. lexi spilled milk everywhere on my camera in san diego so it doesn't work very well.
May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We have a Pass of All Passes too and would love to go together if you want to! Hank is a bit younger than Lex but he loves anything smaller than 5 feet tall!
ReplyDelete