June 19, 2011

The Fred's - updated

Terrell
Terrell began his new job at Roundhouse Racing. He is loving it! He has been working crazy hours for BYU Police though - poor guy has maybe gotten a total of 15 hours of sleep in the past week! :(   Terrell also celebrated his 26th birthday! Yay! He got a Wii (okay we already had that, but we decided to count it!!), a new face shield for his motorcycle helmet, and motorcycle gear for me! :) We also went to Tucanos for the free birthday meal! (Good thing it was free too...the meal still cost us about $30!) Today we "celebrated" Father's Day. Lexi gave her daddy a cool tie with road bikers on it, and I got him a great little book call 33 Habits of a Really Good Man. I sure love him!

Kellie
For some reason, I decided to be awesome and finish ALL my cards for the Card Club I'm in. That's right - for the rest of the year (except for November's since I didn't have the theme!) I feel pretty awesome. I also had a super-fabulous girl's night with Alex that consisted of Olive Garden, Psych and crafting. Yeah, buddy! I've been reading a whole bunch like always, and I love love books! I wish I could get a job as a book reviewer. Or as an organizer. That'd be cool too.

Lexi
Lexi is busy busy with therapy, doctor's appointments, playing, and gymnastics. We have her in swim lessons, which isn't really her favorite thanks to being put under water on Day 2 of swimming. I'm going to post more about Lexi in the next post, so I'll keep this one short and sweet!

Family
We're all doing great - just really tired and busy all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment