July 24, 2011

I can't believe I posted this picture, but the story is great!

While in Iowa, my amazing sister-in-law Lindsay cut my hair for me! LOVE IT! She did whatever she wanted to and it turned out great because, yeah, she's that good.
I also decided to lighten my hair to a light brown.
We bleached it 5 times (to get rid of the black before dying it brown) and this is the color it came out as:
That's right. We bleached it 5 times (4 with Linds, 1 with Jodi) and it is STILL BLACK! Guess I'm destined to have black hair.
Maybe soon I will try to lighten it again....again....again.
According to my dad I "must have dyed it with permanent marker"!

PS, no, that is not my hair cut. It's my hair pinned up to dye.

Let's just say my hair did DIE, but not DYE. Whose hair can survive 5 bleachings in a row? 
That's right, my friend...mine.
Thanks Mom and Dad, for good hair!

4 comments:

  1. Chelsea, " This is too funny! Maybe try swimming in lots and lots of chlorine? Wow, the black must be some powerful dye!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is your new hair cut in the pics from the wedding a few posts previous...then I am in love with it. As for your black hair, at least it looks good on you :) Miss you Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys tried again!! Ha ha ha!! I think my developer must've been bad... but you tried again and it still didn't work?? Now I'm puzzled!! :)

    ReplyDelete