Terrell
internship ends on the 12th.
taking "fun" classes this semester to gain more credibility in his field.
building Axe the aweseomest cage EVER.
handsome as can be.
works a little bit less.
travelling for the 5k Foam Fest this month.
has been making lots of oreo truffles. delish.
most likely going to be working for a bike shop as a bike tech soon.
Kellie
has mono again. joyous.
just finished re-reading Fablehaven.
reading lots of children's discipline books.
trying to stay on top of doing dishes.
worked on an ULTRA cute project, post to come.
wants another Bearded Dragon (a tiny baby one) named Raxtus.
slammed her finger in a door and took out a chunk of her finger.
almost done Christmas shopping (booya...i hate the holiday shopping rush).
still trying to lose at LEAST 10 lbs.
Lexi
doing great at therapy.
only has to go to Orem Rehab every 3-4 weeks instead of every 2 weeks.
loves to swim at 7 Peaks.
growing big and tall.
dances all day long.
knows more animal sounds.
likes to play Soccer.
got her fist bike (a pink Radio Flyer trike!).
has some AT-TI-TUDE.
thinks she only needs one nap, when really still needs 2...and I'm not kidding.
trying to load her up with lots of calories.
likes to play Mommy.
Family
Kellie and Lexi are headed to Iowa next week (thanks Dad!) while Terrell heads to Las Vegas Interbike Convention.
We will be staying in Wymount til Christmas Break.
Terrell and Kellie were finally able to attend the temple together (thanks Mel!).
August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just finished my internship...and it's an amazing feeling. Where did Terrell do his?
ReplyDeleteMmmmm oreo truffles does sound pretty amazing! And I can't wait to see pics of your cute project !! Also I can't believe Lexi still takes 2 naps! That's crazy! Cayden stopped taking 2 naps at about 13 months....I would love the extra free time haha :)
ReplyDelete