September 27, 2011
Almost October - Frederick Family Update
Terrell
Terrell recently finished up an AWESOME month of the 5k Foam Fest. He did great and I couldn't be prouder! He will continue to work for Round House Racing (RHR) until we can find a different job. He also works as a Bike Tech at Noble Sports, also in Springville which is the sister company to RHR. He no longer works for BYU, which is a bitter sweet (bitter - great job, co-workers, etc & sweet - more time with us, home at night) due to him no longer being a student. His internship period is over for RHR and now just has to turn in a few things to become an official BYU grad! I'm so proud of him for his hard work!
Terrell also joined a charity-based motorcycle club called Templar Knights. They ride for charities and is pretty well known! Go, babe!
Terrell has been working diligently on Axe's new cage and it's looking great! I can't wait to see the finished product and post about it!
Kellie
I recently ran Terrell's 5k Foam Fest in Ogden. It was hard. Yeah. But still fun, and I got to support my hubby while doing it! I'm trying to figure out how to budget better with no money, which is a challenge for me, but I'm doing great! Honestly, besides the 5k, I'm still doing the exact same thing I do every day - Lexi, clean, cook, ta-DA! I'm so excited that fall is fast approaching. It's my very favorite season!!! The only downfall is that winter comes next! Yikes! I'm STILL trying to lose weight and struggling big time! Andria let me borrow her treadmill and I can't believe how out of shape I am! I want to start doing Insanity again, but am lacking the motivation to kill myself off.... hopefully something can work! Lexi and I spent about a week in Iowa and got to see the family which was great! It went by way too fast, though! My lizard, Meeko broke the tip of his tail of by getting it caught in a rock. Poor guy! His tail won't grow back. I love that little lizard! I babysit Luc twice a week as a mini-job while Andria goes to school, which is fun and challenging all at the same time.
Lexi
Lexi has her next Botox treatment scheduled for October and continues to see Ben, Angela, and Bev for therapy. She works so hard and I know she gets so frustrated but I am very proud of her! Good news on her braces - she doesn't have to wear her daytime brace (Dafo 2) every day anymore! WAHOO! She also now has what's called contstraint induced movement therapy where she has a removable cast that is placed on her LEFT hand, which forces her to use the right side. She gets very frustrated with this, but still does great.
Lexi is getting lots of strawberry blonde hair now, and is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby! We are still working on reaching 20 lbs and loading up her Almond Milk with extra calories and protein! She says more and more words every day. Playing Mommy, cars, and dancing are her favorite things to do. We cannot believe she is already 19 months old!
Family
We haven't been able to spend much time together as a family due to so much travelling (work or otherwise), but we are excited to be able to start spending more time together now that Daddy will be home more. We always host a BYU Football party for every game at our house, but have so far been disappointed with the Cougars. Step it up, Cougs! We will be moving out of Wymount sometime soon due to Terrell no longer being a student, but we don't know when or where! Our life feels kind of in limbo right now and we can't wait to gain more control over things and get started with "life"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't like limbo. Good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteandria must be a good friend ;)
ReplyDelete