October 11, 2011

the update. 10.11.11

Terrell
Terrell has all but finished the lizard cage. He just ordered the glass for the doors, and will eventually put panels on the outside to make it look fancy, but other than that - DONE! He did such a great job; it looks AWESOME!
He loves his jobs with Round House Racing and Noble Sports. He will be doing some travelling for RHR in the future to scout out potential racing sites, so that is very exciting! We are hoping this next year will prove to be very profitable for RHR so he can start making some money! :)
Terrell is working on becoming an official member of Templar Knights. He and his buddy JD are working on a charity event to sponsor kids who have had strokes! This motorcycle club definitely has the right stuff - any club that does charity work is top notch in my book!

Kellie
I'm very excited about our move - I get to de-junk and reorganize! LOVE! I wish I were a professional organizer. Not kidding. I love it.
I am looking for a work at/from home job to help with out finances. Ideas anyone? Also, to help with our finances, I've been putting up a ton of things for sale. Today I sold my beautiful flute. I have been having a hard time trying to decide whether or not to do so, and Heavenly Father's answer was - you choose what you think is best for your family. Don't you hate it when that's the answer?! ;-) I am also trying to sell my cute lizard Meeko in hopes of getting another one someday!

Lexi
Next week, Lexi begins her next round of Botox Treatments. She is receiving injections in more places this time, but we know she will do great! Next week is definitely a busy one for our little Lexibean, with lots of therapy and treatments! We love her so much! She will be switching OT's due to our move and we are very sad about that!
She is getting so smart! She can say lots of things now, and likes to says "Go _____?" (insert something here like store, work, side, etc...) She is very good at copying now too! Terrell is one proud daddy because Lexi can BEAT BOX! That's right folks, we have a 19.5 month old beat boxer on our hands! Hopefully, videos to come!
Lexi is very helpful around the house and will put her laundry in the basket without being asked! What a girl! She likes to clean everything and sometimes is a little too helpful! :)
Her favorite things stay pretty much the same: Dora, baby dolls, reading, cleaning, and pretending to be a big girl (i.e. painting her nails, doing her hair, whining...)

Family
We are moving! It's such a bitter sweet - we are so sad to leave our great ward and great friends here at Wymount but happy to be a nicer, bigger place that is pretty much near everything for Lexi. It adds about 10 minutes travel time for Terrell and his work, but overall is great. We will be living in Orem, near Target & the Orem Community Hospital. As my mom put it - we're going to be Oremites! The best part is that I will have a dishwasher and a washer/dryer. Yep! Too cool!
I finally decided on Halloween costumes. Lexi will be SuperGirl. I have a pink superman shirt, so I'm going to be SuperWoman. We'll get Terrell and SuperMan shirt and he'll be superman. He doesn't know it yet :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I had to laugh when I read what you are going to be this year for halloween.... because that's what we're doing too! Great minds right?

    ReplyDelete