Terrell
Terrell's motorcycle is STILL in the shop. Stinkin' dishonest people who hit his bike and don't fess up!!! You cost us a lot of monies, you meany-heads! He has been riding his bike to and from work in Spanish Fork but has developed some pretty awful asthma (he had minor already) and sounds like he's dying! So, he takes the van most days! Poor guy! Hopefully his motorcycle will be all fixed up soon! He heads up to Boise in a few weeks to check out another location for the racing series in his company, which is a bonus because that's where his family lives! I recently talked him into getting a haircut because it was getting SO long, and he looks even more handsome!
Kellie
I'm still enjoying my job at Planet Fitness, and have also been trying to workout there at least 3x week. I recently applied to go to school to become a Fitness/Personal Trainer, was accepted, and now I just have to decide if I actually am going to do it! I applied to be a writer for a new mom-based blog/website and turned in my first post (entitled Becoming Your Child's Advocate) so I hope that I get approved! I stay busy doing fun crafts, cleaning the house, taking care of Lexi, etc. I'm also trying to become a "self proclaimed" occupational therapist to better help Lexi here in our home. I've been reading books, articles, websites, etc trying to figure out and learn all I can. I hope it helps.
Lexi
Lexi is probably the biggest diva ever. She only wears dresses, fairy wings, crowns, sparkles...(sound like her cousin Jessica, anyone?!) and wants to sing, dance and twirl all the day long. Unfortunately she's developing quite the attitude, which isn't the most fun, especially because some of her meltdowns are extreme due to her little brain damage. All in all, she's a crack up. A goofball. A flirt. A silly-head. A stinker. A cutie. You name it! She will be TWO YEARS OLD in just a few short weeks and we are amazed at how grown up she is getting. Lexi hasn't been progressing that well with her right side, and that's really frustrating for me as a mom, and for Lexi! She receives her next round of botox in just a few weeks, and we're going to up her therapy so hopefully that helps. She re-starts gymnastics tomorrow and I couldn't be more happy! Her therapists all say that it is the best thing for her to do! Lexi loves all things Dora, all things Princess, and anything girly related. And she loves football. Booya!
Family
We're working hard to get super-control over our finances. We are signed up to attend Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey, starting in the middle of February and we're excited! We really like living in Orem and are grateful for such a great place and great location! We are officially in our ward after 3 months - our membership records finally transferred! :) Terrell and I started playing cards a ton, just like we used to do and it has been a lot of fun to get back into something that we both love doing together!
January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment