Anywayssss.
My dad has been so kind and has assisted us with medical and therapy type things for Lexi. Recently, at her Pediatric Rehab/PT, her therapist was pleased with her range of motion, but was concerned that she wasn't gaining any strength on her right side. Which is a definite problem. It accounts for so many of her falls, frustrations, etc. and so she over compensates with her left side. He recommended trying to do some strengthening things to try and strengthen her leg, ankle, foot, core, arm, etc. One of the things he recommended was a mini-indoor trampoline! COOL! I found one at Toys R Us and put it on hold and called my dad, and he so graciously offered to purchase it for her! What a cool grandpa! He always wants what's best for his children and grandchildren, and we are so thankful that he bought a needed therapy "toy" for her.
So, why did I bring up Smallville and why is this post called The Blur? Because of this picture right here:
Instead of the "red and blue" Blur like in Smallville, we have our very own Blur - in pink and black! Every picture I took of her is super blurry because she was jumping and swinging so much I couldn't get a decent picture! This is the "clearest" blurry picture I got! She loves it! Thanks Grandpa!
We think we're going to call it the grampaline now.
Below are some pictures that I made her take while standing still!
| "My helmet!" |
| Standing still so I could snap a quick pic! |
| "Swing!" That's right folks - Lexi is holding herself up! I am SO proud of her - you wouldn't believe how hard that is for her! |
Thanks, Grandpa! The Pink and Black Blur will be sending you a signed picture soon.

Awesome! That's awesome she was swinging on it! YEAH BABY!
ReplyDeleteYay, Lexi! Can't wait to play with her soon!
ReplyDelete