Terrell loves to play with his nieces and nephews! They started calling him "Uncle T"! Wrestling and doing "boy-stuff" with the boys is his very favorite! Every time they were together, Terrell and ALL his nephews (and some nieces!) wrestled and played. We went over to Mindy's for awhile the day before we left Iowa and Terrell, Chase, and Porter wrestled like crazy! They had SO much fun! I wish I could've gotten pictures of it but I was too busy watching and laughing! They were having a blast! After awhile, though, they decided to build guns and other boy stuff out of Lego Trios. Let's just say it was awesome. Don't believe me? See for yourself. They are BAD TO THE BONE!
| Chase with his Axe |
| Porter with his handgun |
| Terrell with his machine gun. |
| Bad to the Bone |
| Don't mess. |

No comments:
Post a Comment