March 16, 2012

Show Choir

The purpose of everyone going out to Iowa was to watch Jodi Beav shake it on stage. Needless to say, she is awesome. So cute - so talented! Yeah...that's my sister!!! I loved going back and watching show choir and I was so proud of Jodi! Sad that no more Evans' will be involved anymore! We're all too old!
On Friday night, we went and watched Jodi perform so we didn't have to "stress" about our OWN performance. I loved sitting and watching all the show choirs! So much fun! Afterward, I snagged some pictures:

Jodi & Jenn

Beav & Belle

Jodi & Lisa

The sisters (minus Mindy)

Jodi & Mom :)

Hilarious! I have a weird family! :)

Daddy and his baby girl.

ssssMMMMOOCH!

She left a lipstick stain on my cheek.

The Beav.

I think this profile of Jodi is so pretty!

Show Choir!

Jodi and Emily Sandvold

On Saturday, the whole gang went to see the performance. Lexi was SO excited to see the "Dancing Show"!!!! We performed an in-between number with Jodi, and it went great! Jodi received a standing ovation! She was AWESOME! The only one that got a standing ovation, I might add! Below are pictures from Saturday:
Lexi dancing in the aisles to the Jazz Band music

Count on Me

The whole gang: Scott (piano), Kamiah (page turner), Jenn, Jodi, me, Lisa

Count on Me

Come So Far

Come so Far

Jodi and Katelyn McDevitt

The Frederick Family, post show.

My mom is totally cool and made this super cute sign for everyone on Saturday!

Jenn, Jodi, me, Lisa - pre-show

I wish the whole entire family could've come! We were missing Daniel, Erika, and Derek but we had a blast all together! I just wish Mindy could've been on stage with us too! :) Way to go, fam!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great show! And I for sure didn't need to be on stage with you! I didn't go to your high school and wasn't a member in show choir...I think you four were perfect! Wouldn't change a thing - expect to maybe have you all do it again....and again...and again! You all ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete