Today I'm in a bad mood. :-)
So I shall blog about happy things.
:-) This morning, Lexi gave Daddy a hug and said "Be safe!"
:-) Lexi was playing dolls, and putting a little blanket on them saying "Oh no, she's siiiiick!" I said, "Your baby is sick? Oh no!" Lexi replied, "Yeah, she threw up." Lovely.
:-) After the baby doll threw up, Lexi got her sparkly church shoes and asked if we could "Go Target. Push the cart!"
:-) While at Target, a cute grandma lady, came up to us, handed us a Target sack and said, "I've been watching her at the store and she is just so cute! I wanted to buy her something because she's the cutest little girl I've ever seen!" Inside the bag was a brand new Dora nightgown with sparkles on it. No wonder Lexi wanted to go to Target.
:-) Lexi just ran into her room and told me not to follow (that's what she does when she has to go stinky). Then she ran out, stopped and said "Hi!" and proceeded to play.
Guess that means I better change a stinky diaper.
Back to the bad mood. :-)
April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That target story is so awesome. Lexi is such a bright, vocal girl - I love to hear her little moments. I hope your day has gotten better?
ReplyDelete