Every 4th of July, my aunt Gayle has the Johnson-side of the family come over for a 4th Celebration. Being the only Evans one out here, of course I went! (I would've went ANYWAYS!)
It was a blast, dinner, grilling, swimming, patriotic program, line dancing, and fun!
I love this tradition that my mom's side of the family does. We don't get to see each other super often, but it's always a great time!
 |
| SWIMMING! |
 |
| I think this picture is just CUTE |
 |
| grandparents |
 |
| Lexi and Daddy swam for a loooong time! |
 |
| And she didn't want to get out EVER! |
 |
| Megan and Lexi were best buddies! So cute! |
 |
| Megan is telling Lexi to "LOOK!" |
 |
| Love Megan's face here! |
 |
| Lauren, being a ham! |
 |
Lauren: "Yeah, my mom makes us pose all the time to take pictures"
Haha! (her mom, Leslie (my cousin) is a photographer! |
 |
| Lexi & Tad |
 |
| CUTE kids. Love them. Tad is the cutest. |
 |
| After digging in the dirt with the boys |
 |
| Hangin' with Lex. And G-pop. |
 |
| I love these cuties! Oh shoot, Emily...I spaced it...Sophia?! |
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| SO attractive. |
 |
| Line dancing! |
 |
| Gma and Gpop supervising the dancing. |
 |
| I'm thinking this one was the Virginia Reel. I stunk at it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment