Day 1
I'm thankful for an excellent Occupational Therapist that not only helps Lexi, but cares about her, and loves her.
Day 2
I'm grateful for good friends whom I can be around to lift my spirits.
Day 3
I'm thankful for the drink Emergen-C, which I could never have survived this week without.
Day 4
I'm grateful for a little girl who know what true beauty is - a royal daughter of our Heavenly Father, a beautiful princess.
Day 5
I'm thankful for a handsome husband who will be home from travels today!
Day 6
I'm grateful for the opportunity to vote for who I believe is best for my country.
Day 7
I'm thankful for a cute daughter who has such a happy demeanor.
Day 8
I'm grateful for my cute little Yoda, who turned 9 today!
Day 9
I'm thankful for my cousin's ward who graciously donated to Lexi's Piggy Bank! And that I got to go on a date with my honey!
Day 10
I'm grateful for my thoughtful parents (and brother) who sent Lexi a fun package to help her feel better!
Day 11
I'm thankful for the United States military and servicemen/women - past, present, and future.
Day 12
I'm grateful for my sewing machine that lets me make things. Even though I'm not very good!
Day 13
I'm thankful for SKYPE and modern technology that allows me to communicate with my husband while he is away on business!
Day 14
I'm grateful for The Friend magazine.
Day 15
I'm thankful for a fun sister who goes to school here in Utah.
Day 16
I'm grateful for our pretty Christmas tree!
Day 17
I'm thankful for a fun surprise visit from friends.
Day 18
I'm grateful I got to play board games with my husband! Just like old times!
Day 19
I'm thankful I got to see my sister and her cute family today!
Day 20
I'm grateful for blankets.
Day 21
I'm thankful for good books.
Day 22
I'm grateful that we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with some family.
Day 23
I'm thankful that Lexi loves the temple so much.
Day 24
I'm grateful for modern medicine.
Day 25
I'm thankful for wonderful talks at church to help me feel the spirit.
Day 26
I'm grateful for a sweet woman from the ward who had her kids do a project and earn money for Lexi's Piggy Bank.
Day 27
I'm thankful that Terrell was finally able to get a new pair of shoes!
Day 28
I'm grateful that I am an aunt - 13 times!
Day 29
I'm thankful for my own aunts and uncles.
Day 30
I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. I'm so thankful for the knowledge of the true Church, and of my Savior, Jesus Christ, the companionship of the Holy Ghost, the power of the Priesthood, the holy scriptures to guide me, and pray to comfort me, and a prophet, Thomas S. Monson who gives us guidance for our day.
November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love these Kel. I keep on checking!
ReplyDelete