DANG. It's been, ya know, like 3 months since I updated?! Oh shoot that's bad. So here is DecemberJanuaryFebruary as much as I can remember. Perhaps I'll do a post with pics next time so I can see what we did since I'm a photo and Facebook junkie!
December
In December we did some awesome stuff! Lexi and I were able to go see Jodi in Christmas Around the World at BYU! Lexi loved it and so did I!
We also all got to go see The Piano Guys right before Christmas, courtesy of my dad. Lexi thought the best part was when they played Silent Night! :)
Lexi also had her post-op checkup and did wonderful and we got news that it looks like the surgery was more than successful! We are ecstatic! She was also prescribed some medicine to help her spasticity at nighttime while sleeping, which has been awesome
Christmas came and went, and we had a great time remembering our Savior, and spending time with family. Lexi's big present this year was the dollhouse that Santa's elves made! She got some cool Lego sets, a dress up ballerina dress, and Barbie stuff! Terrell got lots of biking stuff this year - tips book, bicycling magazine subscription, bike tools, etc. Kellie got a Younique Make-up set that has been so fun to learn with! Rosie got a new blanket!
We spent New Years Eve up in Midvale with most of Terrell's sisters! Kaylie and Alex hosted, and JaNae and Marsi drove down from Boise. Kizmet (Kaylie's husky), Thor (JaNae's chi mix), and Rosie got to play which was so fun. Lexi loved being able to snuggle and watch Barbie movies with her aunts!
January
WOW. What was in January?!?! Lexi started a dance class and she was learning a routine to the Frozen music, which she thought was the best! She also became cute little Sunbeam at church! She was very excited about that - she loves going to Primary!
Terrell started working temporarily for his old company that outsourced his job in the first place (lame much?!) and I kept doing what I do! I guess the coolest thing of the month was that I was able to fly down to Tampa FL for a big 10,000+ people It Works Conference for 3 days! And...that is all I can remember.
February
Man, is my memory bad! Hahaha!
Lexi gave her first talk in Primary, which she was very excited for! She talked about how Heavenly Father has a Plan for all His children! She also had a birthday and turned 4 years old! This month, Lexi also stopped her dance class that she was in. (long story) Lexi also had a "Frozen" birthday party with her two best friends Scarlett and Phoenix. We went to the theater and got popcorn and drinks while we watched the show!
Terrell meanwhile is working his booty off for RHR. Not fun, folks. 60+ work weeks! Gag.
I am...uh.......I don't know. BAH! I need a memory jog or something. My It Works team kicked booootay in February and we had a lot of fun signing up new team members and clients!
Terrell and I decided we needed to get back on track with our health and started wrapping and making sure we were being healthy again! Lexi got to start tapering off some of her therapy and doesn't have to go as often, luckily! She's doing great. She is also starting to exhibit some autistic behavior that has provided us with a new challenge to figure stuff out with.
We also go to go see my sister Lisa up in Layton which was great! First time we've been back up there since they moved out here!
March 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment