So, I actually don't really like ice cream all that much, so the ice-cream-a-holic thing doesn't really apply...but...I needed a title. At the beginning of January, for some reason, I wanted ice cream a lot! We had a gift card to Coldstone, and so one day....
....we had it for dinner. Oops, I'm so naughty! We got the big honkin' size in waffle bowls! Don't worry, we got the fruity one so it was kinda healthy! Right...?! Terrell finished his that night but it took me 2 days to finish mine. They were huge. And yummy. Terrell sure was happy I let us get only ice-cream for dinner. Pretty sure it won't happen again, though. :)

That sounds like a yummy dinner to me! I was talking to my mom and sisters today and we were thinking that (depending on what your plans are) we would like to do a baby shower for you. Maybe we could get all our relatives together for the occasion. Let us know if you would want to do that, but we were thinking that it would have to be in March sometime. I know your due at the beginning of the month, so maybe after the baby is here. But let me know and I'll pass it along to my mom too!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget you had dairy, too!
ReplyDeleteSound like my kind of dinner.
ReplyDelete