Today, I have 4 weeks and 6 days until my due date! YES, I am counting down!
At every single appointment I go to, I get told how exceptionally wiggly and active my baby girl is. Yes, I know she is. I can feel her. The other day, she kicked me so stinking hard in the rib, it made me fall over. I love you, baby. :)
Speaking of KICKING things up a notch, I've definitely noticed other things that have seriously kicked up a notch at 35 weeks prego.
Cravings. Holy dang. I don't know who those people are that say that
cravings do not exist. They do, in fact, and now they're going crazy! All I want is either Orange Passion Guava juice (only sold at BYU campus) or Hi-C Orange Drink from McDonald's. I'm in a serious orange-y mood.
Backaches. Ow.
Moodiness. Sorry honey!
Anxiousness. BABY HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby's Kicking/Movement. Yeah, I was told that it kinda settles down around now cuz they're too big. That's funny. She's going nuts.
Here is my 35 weeks prego picture(s):
I seriously hate getting my picture taken (above)
I'm ridiculously tired (middle below)
35 weeks. (far below)

Thats so exciting that you are getting so close! I'll tell you that its great to have your body back, but sleeping never is the same again. You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteKellie, you look great! That little Lexi is tucked in there good and tight. Tiffany
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute!!!
ReplyDelete