So, [Lexi] has a Daddy that likes to buy her cute things.
Recently, we were at Target, and saw THE CUTEST clothes to make a CUTE outfit! It's definitely a winner. I can't believe Terrell actually bought them!
Here is the outfit. Our little baby rock star!

Terrell and I (okay, mostly ME) wanted to get each of our kids their own little stuffed animal when they were born so they could have one that they know they've had since the day they were born. I love stuffed animals!!! Anyways, I've just been big into cute little giraffes lately and I found the CUTEST giraffe stuffed animal for her. Terrell let us get it. It came in the mail today. It's adorable:

It's so fun to plan and shop for a new baby. A very exciting time for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love giraffes too and that one is adorable! That outfit is totally cute too. Can't wait to see it on! :)
ReplyDelete