On Saturday (May 8) was our one year anniversary! I sure love my wonderful husband! I told Terrell I didn't care what we did, but I didn't want to plan anything, so it was up to him. Honestly, I thought that we'd end up just vegging on the couch, watching movies all day since I told him it was his deal!
Oh, "me", of little faith!
Terrell planned an afternoon and evening of surprises and fun...
Our ride for the day! SOOO much fun!
Getting ready to hop on the mo-ped
Carl's Jr - our food of choice for special occasions. Western Bacon Cheeseburger, anyone?!
Eating at Rock Canyon Park
We then took a long drive on the mo-ped past Hobble Creek Canyon and then drove through Uinta National Forest. So fun and so pretty!
Terrell hanging from a bridge
Us playing around at the creek!
I walked on all the trees!
Me pretending to drive the mo-ped cuz I was too chicken to do it at Uinta! Don't worry, I did drive it in a neighborhood! SCARY! Terrell things this picture is the funniest thing ever cuz it looks like I'm on a kids' playground thing cuz you can see the stand down!
Heading to dinner
Our first try for dinner - Ruby River - but it was a 45-50 min wait, so we left
and went to Macaroni Grill instead! Delicious!!!! We splurged and ordered expensive dishes: Grilled Salmon and Lobster Ravioli!
We ended the evening by getting a Redbox and eating homemade popcorn! We had a fabulous day and I'm so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man for eternity! I love you Terrell!
ps: in case you were wondering, lexi was babysat by her grandma frederick and aunt marcie!

Hooray! Congrats on a year, can't believe it's already been a year! Looks like you two had a ton of fun and what a good man for planning all of it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys know how to celebrate in style! Looks like it was a fun day. :)
ReplyDeleteYes I just read that entire thing and it was so cute! :) I'm glad you have the perfect match for you! Love you girl
ReplyDelete