skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Craniosynostsis
On Friday morning, Lexi will be having a CAT scan on her skull and brain. They're checking for Craniosynostosis. Click on the word to learn more about it - it's hard to explain. Bascially, the plates in her head could be closing sooner than they should and would not allow for future brain growth. We're thinking (HOPING) that is not what it is and she just has a small head! Her head is very porportional, and she's an incredibly smart baby so hopefully everything will be just fine! I'm very worried about her getting the CAT scan, because I can't be with her, so I'm having Terrell come with me for moral support! I love our little baby, and hopefully she can get 100% healthy soon and be able to have a normal little healthy body!
Good Luck! I know this stuff is not fun to deal with at all. I hope it goes well and Im sure it will be over before you know it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! That's always scary not knowing exactly what's going on. I think this is the same thing they thought Devin's sister's baby had. They looked into the surgery for it and there are some pretty amazing doctors out there! Hopefully that's not what it is at all though! Good luck again!
ReplyDelete