I didnt know you had thyroid issues. Im in that club too for the last almost 5 years. A few months after the thyroid issue was found, I also found out I am diabetic. All the doctors said that they see those two issues together quite often although they are unsure how they scientifically relate to each other. I know its difficult to deal with that for sure, but in my experience dealing with it head on rather than ignoring it makes things a lot easier.
Isn't there something about how it takes 21 days to start a habit? So after 21 it should be easy to go! I've been going at 5:15 am for 7 weeks and I have lost NOTHING so I had a bad week this last week. I can't believe how different I felt not going. Keep it up!!!
Wait to go Kellie! I've been bad at the gym for ummm... the last 6 months (even though I still keep paying for the membership!) Ahhh, I just need to get there! Good for you!
I didnt know you had thyroid issues. Im in that club too for the last almost 5 years. A few months after the thyroid issue was found, I also found out I am diabetic. All the doctors said that they see those two issues together quite often although they are unsure how they scientifically relate to each other. I know its difficult to deal with that for sure, but in my experience dealing with it head on rather than ignoring it makes things a lot easier.
ReplyDeleteIsn't there something about how it takes 21 days to start a habit? So after 21 it should be easy to go! I've been going at 5:15 am for 7 weeks and I have lost NOTHING so I had a bad week this last week. I can't believe how different I felt not going. Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteWait to go Kellie! I've been bad at the gym for ummm... the last 6 months (even though I still keep paying for the membership!) Ahhh, I just need to get there! Good for you!
ReplyDelete