February 19, 2011

Rut.

rut [ruht]:
noun
a fixed or established mode of procedure or course of life,usually dull or unpromising: to fall into a rut.


Why, do you ask, am I in a rut?
I don't know.
You know those times when you're just thinking 'I need a serious' change of something.
That's me!


I wanna change of scenery: move out of Wymount...and Provo. Get out into the "real world" instead of this little bubble.
I wanna change in what I see in the mirror: get a haircut. I mean a trim.
I wanna change what I see in the mirror, again: lose 36 lbs instantly. Haha. Yeah right.


Lame. Why am I in a rut?

3 comments:

  1. I go through this all the time. It's hard to be a mom and stay at home and feel kinda lame. Not in the since that you're a mom, more like you never have a reason to really take care of yourself. Does that make any sense? I think when you move out of Provo you should move closer to me...then we could take care of the lameies together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you and I agree with the above comment. Being a mom can really get you stuck in the rut. I feel it all the time and it can be a hard rut, but when I step back i'm glad to be in that rut because there are far worse ruts to be caught in. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup totally agree. I think it just kinda come with the territory of being a momma. Try and do things just for you more often, like a girls night or something. Will always tell me that even if i get my hair done..sooner or later Im gonna hate it again, so why even worry about it? lol Boys. I say, make yourself feel good, but keep doing worthwhile things to help you grow :)

    ReplyDelete