So far in my life, I've had about 3 different colors of hair: brown, red-brown, and red.
This week I decided to color my hair a color I haven't done yet.
I now have black hair.
Yep.
Now, I only need to have blonde hair once in my life (YIKES...don't know if I'll go there!)



I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! SO CUTE :)
ReplyDeleteyou're brave! i'm too scared to be adventurous. i only go as far as highlight!! looks great though!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I need a change too, but I don't think black would be good on me like it is for you!
ReplyDeleteLooks so cute on you!!! I'm too scared to go black too, i'm too white it would probably look awful! Yay for new hairs!
ReplyDeleteLike it sister!
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh Kel you should go from black to blonde!!! That would be CRAZY!!! ooo OR you should just put some blonde chunks in like my hair (peekaboo in th back, maybe some on the other side)! Only it would look much cooler with black hair!
ReplyDeletep.s. looks great! :)