May 23, 2011

San Diego: Thursday @ the Beach w/the Girls

On Thursday afternoon, Kylie, Jodi, & I went back out to the beach. We pretty much spent the whole time getting knocked over by waves. It was fabulous. Not to mention hilarious because Jodi had to keep her right arm up so it wouldn't get wet! :)

When Jodi picked her up, Kylie really thought she was getting thrown in the water!

Me and my muffin.


The ONLY one I got of them kind of in the air....

Beach babes :)

We surf....not.

What a cutie-muffin. Or beautiful-muffin, because she IS 12! 

We were weird, and Jodi buried me and Kylie's legs and hands and made this HUGE mound. It took forever because Jodi could only do it lefthanded. Yeah, we're dorks.


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Were they from when we went to lunch?? Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete