currently re-reading the Fablehaven series
addicted to books
loves scrapbooking
wishes there was more time for sleeping
loves being a wife and mommy
not afraid to change up hairstyles or color
a Blue/Red according to The Color Code
owner of a Bearded Dragon named Meeko
haven't played my flute in years
singing a musical number in church for the first time in 2.5 years
trying to read the Ensign cover to cover every month
subscribed to 5 magazines
wish money grew on the tree outside her window
favorite color is black, always has been and always will be
been doing great at sticking to a strict budget
grateful for great family and friends
crafting = love
wishes she could see every temple in the world
doesn't regret not finishing school, it's what was best
collector of playing cards of all designs
thinks her husband is ultra hot
drives a mini-van
owns a pair of skinny jeans
loves the name Raven
Fisher Price Little People rock
loves singing primary songs to her little girl
has a lime green scripture case
cries every time she goes rock climbing
wishes she could do hair
major Nike fan.


Posted by Chelsea "I like this blog! It just says you! You are awesome Kellie!"
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Ummm - why do you cry when you go climbing? :o) I LOVE climbing!!! And I love you!
ReplyDeleteKellie--you can't like the name Raven. It makes me think of my vampire-seeing freshman roommate's best friend. Want more details on her? I will tell you...and then you won't like it either. :)
ReplyDeleteAAAAH you're so pretty! Scratch that, I meant GORGEOUS!! Psh, I have the coolest best friend ever, woot! Thanks for letting me be a part of all of these :) I kinda luz it all lots and oodles. Oh shucks, and you too!
ReplyDeleteI love crafting too! I could do it ALL day. I totally wish you lived closer so we could craft together!
ReplyDeleteYou make me happy! Love this (and you)!
ReplyDelete