I don't know what the heck was going on, but Spencer wanted to make Jodi a clown. He came and asked for my help and this is what the result was....
| Jodi the Clown |
| Jessica's face is killing me! :) |
| AH! Holy moly - freaky clown! |
| Aunt Jodi the Clown with all the little people. Hilarious. |
| Jessica: DON'T KISS MY YOU FREAKY CLOWN! |
| Lexi was more intrigued than scared. |
| Mom: "You guys are weird." |
| Lexi ended up deciding it was pretty cool that Jodi was a clown! |
| Clown-face! |
| And of course, Kylie and I had to try on the wig! |

Jodi did look pretty crazy! Spencer told me he doesn't like clowns. They're scary...haha!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mom's quote... :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I could totally see mom saying that! Ha Ha!
ReplyDelete