March 15, 2012

Iowa with the Ormonds

Unfortunately, Lexi didn't play much with the Ormond crew. Dallin and Lexi kinda butted heads a little bit and Mr. TyTy just did his own thing! I did get a few pictures of them though!

Dallin and Lexi - helmet time!

TyTy :) He was trying to get the camera but when I snapped the picture, he turned away!

Aw, buddy.

Terrell and Ryan bustin' the moves on Just Dance 3. They got all sweaty , they were dancin' fools!

I wanted to hold TyTy cuz he was just wandering around. He didn't really want me to hold him, and Lexi didn't want me to hold him either, but I did anyways!!!

<3

Lexi finally came to terms with it and TyTy still wanted to get away!

Cutie pie Dallin!

Ty's birthday present time!

Isn't Jenn so pretty?!

BIRTHDAY CAKE TIME!

Okay seriously - you can't get much cuter than Ty!

At first he was kinda hesitant! But eventually, he dug right in, licking the plate and putting it on his face!

Dalling saying good-bye to his cousins. Broke my heart!

1 comment:

  1. You got some fun pictures! I love the middle one of you with the little ones - you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete