My brother and his family stayed at my mom's house as well so Lexi got lots of time with the Evans and Ormond cousins! I just wish the Jespersen cousins could've been over all the time, too! Lexi is really good buddies with all her cousins, but I've felt like Lexi and Wesley have always had a special connection. He has always been so sweet with her, and I remember him always making sure to include Lexi in everyone's prayers while she was going through her initial medical stuff. What sweet cousins she has! Below are some pictures with the Evans kids!
| Wes, Kamiah, and Lexi |
| Lexi was smooching Wesley! :) And Kamiah looks like a total diva here! |
| I wish I could've gotten an actual picture of Lexi the bucket head but they turned out cute anyways! |
| Wes. |
| They were playing and giggling together in the living room with their helmets on! Love it! |
| I absolutely love this picture because you can see how happy Lexi is and how much she loves her cousin, Wesley! Also to note that that stuffed dog is Wesley's special dog "Benny" |
| Yep - he's an Evans. |
| Coloring with the girls. Lexi, Kamiah, Halle. |
| I hope these 2 become best friends :) |
| More coloring! Jameson and Lincoln join in! |
| Snuggles on 'Miah. |
| Hugs good-bye! |
| I think they look like cousins! |
| :) |
| Hugging 'Miah. |

Watching cousins play together is the best!
ReplyDelete