April 23, 2012

Goin' to the temple and she's gunna get marrrrried.

Lexi told me the other day that she is going to marry her little buddy, Fox.
We were looking in the Ensign and we saw some pictures of the temple. I try to teach Lexi about the temples and that families are forever in the temple. She knows Mommy & Daddy got married in the temple.
Here is our conversation:


"A temple!"

"Yeah, that's a temple! Families are forever in the temple huh?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"Mommy and Daddy got married in the temple."

"Momma in her pretty dress!"

"Yep, I wore a pretty dress to marry Daddy in the temple."

"Mommy, I marry Fox in the temple."

"You're going to marry Fox in the temple?"

"Yeah when I big. In my pretty dress."


I can dig it. Fox is a stud. They'd have ridiculously blonde-hair, blue-eyed children.
They are such cuties. 
Here is an ADORABLE picture of them on a walk together. They held hands even though they were in separate strollers.


sigh.

Guess we better start saving our pennies. Goodness knows she'll want a fancy-schmancy wedding!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how big Lexy looks!! She is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha- i would love if this really panned out. Terrell had a great idea of having this picture, then of a picture of them holding hands when they are married, then holding hands riding in their rascals at 80 yrs old! priceless.

    ReplyDelete