That's right folks, Lexi went #1, and kinda #2 on her big girl toilet. I cried - - - I'm not ready for my little girl to become such a big girl! She thought it was so awesome - she had to keep trying for 25 extra minutes! She was VERY upset when I said that it was time to go to bed (it was almost 9pm!!) She was cracking me up, having me make her Captain Hook figurine cheer for her. (she sets it on the actual toilet (lid down!!!) and said "Mom, he says 'GO SEXI GO'!" So Captain Hook and I cheered for Lexi on the potty. Oh, and did I mention that she decided to pose on the potty and said "Take a picture?" She was very proud of herself. :-)
Today she tried a few times, and every 2 seconds, she'd get up to see if anything was in there (there wasn't). What a goof!
| She asked for a picture. |
| Counting how many times "I doin' it!" |

Those will be some nice pictures to embarrass her with when she's older! :)
ReplyDelete