August 26, 2012

Meet Cooper

Hi! I'm Cooper! I'm really cute. I'm 10 weeks old.
I'm 3/4 Texas Heeler & 1/4 Border Collie. I will only get up to about 40 lbs.
I'm very sweet, calm, obedient, and loving. I will follow you anywhere because I love you.
Cooper is Lexi's puppy. It has been amazing the difference we've seen in her just the past few days we've had him.
Cooper knows he's Lexi's puppy and he just loves her.
One of the first times Lexi met her puppy. She was taking a nap when I went and picked him up, so when she woke up...surprise!
He will let her snuggle, sleep, hug, kiss, pet, play, and just love him to pieces!
We're super lucky we found such a great dog for Lexi!

Where did the name Cooper come from? I have no idea! I was thinking of a bunch of different names I would give Lexi some options, and she said "Noooo!" to all expect Cooper when she said "Yes, that's my Cooper! I lub him!"

Today, Lexi had a hard time in nursery and had to be brought to us. She kept getting knocked over and "beat up" but the other kids and would keep saying "my friends knock me over and over!" So sad! Anyways, all she wanted to do was come home and "I snuggle my Cooper and give him biiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs!" because she was feeling so sad. How sweet. Cooper loves her no matter what.

Cooper is a really sweet dog. I'm not a huge dog person and I always swore I'd never allow one, but Lexi needs her pal. And he's excellent. He already knows that he potties outside and already sits and comes. He's so smart. Thanks for not being a crazy puppy like Jagger, Cooper! :-)

As Cooper gets older, he will be trained to become an official Therapy Dog that Lexi will be able to take with her wherever or whenever she needs. I'm glad we found a dog that will be so great at this!

4 comments:

  1. That is so great you guys! A well mannered dog makes all the difference in the world! He looks like a sweetie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Cooper! I'm so glad you found a good dog! Our dog has totally changed my kids as well...amazing how that works. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Puppy. I hope he changes your mind about having dogs!

    ReplyDelete