February 5, 2013

TKLR

Terrell finally got back from his trip! He missed his flight originally, but luckily made it home! Yay! Unfortunately, he has to leave again on Thursday afternoon for a quick trip to Pittsburgh and then gets back just to leave again the next day. We're bummed. He loves travelling, though. Lexi was so cute when she heard Daddy tell her on the phone that he was coming home. She grinned real wide and started pumping her fists in the air. That girl loves her Daddy!!! 

I started doing the It Works! Ultimate Makeover. AH! I still can't believe I was chosen! I will be using their products for 2 months, with pictures and measurements to track it. This stuff works folks. Hopefully I'll have some serious proof to show you! :) I've also started researching more on writing books, as I've always wanted to be a writer. I love the children's genre, but am also interested in the Young Adult Fiction genre. YA Fiction is where my research is right now!  I've also contemplated  doing BYU-Independent Study and focusing on English with a Writing emphasis.

Lexi was fitted for a new leg brace on Monday and screamed bloody murder...so much fun! She's done this a million times, but she was extra sensitive, emotional, and jumpy so it made for fun times.  She chose a purple one this time - purple foam, straps, and embroidery! I am looking into Preschools for the Fall for Lexi (can you believe it's that time already?!) and will hopefully be meeting with some places to find the best fit for her. She's got some needs and such so I need to meet with the staff, her teachers, take a tour, etc. so I can make sure they are conducive to Lexi.  Lexi absolutely loves playing with her friends, and wants everyone to be her friend. She's such a sweetie-pie.

Rosie was a super sick dog yesterday and I never want to deal with that again. Let's just say she ruined 3 bath towels and leave it there. She's 3/4 done with her first training class and is doing okay! She knows what she needs to do and how to act/behave but the little stinker thinks she gets to do whatever she wants - whether that is being a good dog or knowingly doing naughty things!

Thankfully the weather is warming up and it better stay  that way! I'm tired of cold and snow! Melt snow, melt! Come on sunshine! We're ready to spend our days outside!

Bubble wrap hopscotch, Christmas Eve Day

Puppy love

Christmas Eve

Me & Rosie

Christmas Day sledding

I love this picture SO much.

Lexi using an ABC app
  
SWEET tent built by Daddy

Horsey rides

Hehe, she's cute even when she cries (usually)

3 comments:

  1. sorry its taken me so long to see all your awesome posts! She is growing up so fast!!! I love the bubble wrap hopscotch! You guys should come to arizona! The weather here is AMAZING, and we have a puppy too so they could be friends!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete