Terrell got back home Monday night and we were thrilled he'd be home for 3 more weeks! HA! Today he had to leave to go save the day in Pittsburgh. He was home a total of 30 hours. Not our favorite way to spend our anniversary. He will be back on Saturday.
Luckily, we snuck in a date last night thanks to a great friend who let Lexi stay the night.
Us, being poor, used a giftcard to Applebees then quickly hurried home so we didn't run out of gas on the way! Haha! We redboxed Red Dawn which made me want to seriously go kick the crap outta something, so we busted out our airsoft guns. Fail. They were broken. NEVER FEAR! Our Nerf guns came to the rescue. Then we played Scrabble where I started off with a bang....I only had letters for EIEIO! What a silly night! It was midnight when we finally looked at the clock and were so tired so went right to bed.
Maybe someday we'll do something cool.
Happy Anniversary, babe!
| Thumbs up for my husband! |
| CHEESE! |
| Hahahaha. |
| We were laughing so hard cuz we were so tired...we couldn't take a picture! |
| Yeah, basically. |
| FINALLY a decentish one. I spared you all the many attempts! |
| Don't mess. |
| Ready to kick some trash |
| Wreaking havoc. |
| The invaders |
| This is us. |
| Terrell: I'm being CHINESE! |
| In the forest! |
| Behind the bamboo! |

You crack me up! I want to have a nerf gun war with you guys!!! Happy Anniversary, love you guys!
ReplyDeleteFour years?!?!? Where did the time go?
ReplyDelete