Well, Mother's Day was a little different this year. Kind of eventful really.
The night before Mother's Day I was giving Lexi a bath and doing some make-up for a date with Terrell. All the sudden it felt like I some serious glass in my eyes. I didn't have contacts in, and I kept trying to get it out and flushed my right eye a lot. Well apparently, nothing was in my eye, and it turned out to be an allergic reaction! My whole right side of my face was swollen shut, super tight, I couldn't talk, and Terrell was on his way home from a meeting. Luckily I was able to get Lexi out of the bath safely, Rosie put in her kennel, and a movie on so that Lexi could just relax while I was dying! :)
Terrell got home with some medicine (very frustrated it was so hard to find) and I took some, which helped the swelling go down. WHAT THE HECK? We still don't know what it was from. On Mother's Day I awoke to a seriously goopy eye and a half swollen right side, but I made it without dying!
However, upon getting ready for bed last night, my tongue swelled so bad i couldn't even breathe. Let's just say I'm not a huge fan of it.... :-)
It's Day 3 with swollen-face but I'm looking tons better!
On the bright side, church was great yesterday and it was beautiful outside!
 |
| Trying to get a picture with the "kids". Rosie wasn't a fan. |
 |
| So, she left. But when I told Lexi "gimme a kiss", Rosie came bolting over and licked my (and Lexi's) face to death. Sigh. |
 |
| Gimme a kiss?! |
 |
| That works! |
 |
| Playing outside |
 |
| My dorky husband posing with our grill ;) |
 |
| Snapshot - making Lexi's SDR movies! |
 |
| Making Lexi's SDR movies! |
 |
| such a beautiful picture of them both. |
 |
| Happy Mother's Day! |
 |
| Family Picture take 1 |
 |
| Family Picture take 2 |
 |
| "Daddy SANDWICH"! |
 |
| Then Lexi wanted a Rapunzel Barbie sandwich! |
 |
| My honey. |
And, for your entertainment...my face:
Oh my goodness! I hope you figure out what it was so it never happens again! Love you!
ReplyDelete