March 7, 2011

Hi, I'm Lexi, and I am ONE!

I weigh about 16.5 lbs
I am almost 28 inches tall
I have a lot of hair and am really good about getting my hair fixed!
I love to put on necklaces, jackets, clothes, and ANYTHING I can lift over my head (including the kitchen rug!)
My favorite words to say are "see it" "what's that" "who's that" "lizard" and random babbling.
I am really good at doing somersaults and I love to go to gymnastics!
My favorite toys are my Fisher Price People, my Cabbage Patch, and my Dora and Boots dolls.
 I walk on my knees, even though I CAN walk on my feet sometimes.
The mirror is still my favorite - I like to check myself out!
I don't let my mommy help me eat dinner - I like to do it all by myself.
I can pet my lizard without any help from Mommy and Daddy! (sometimes)
Dancing ROCKS!
I love Dora and Boots. I play with them all the time. I even have a Backpack and Map!
I go back and forth on how well I use my right hand. I don't like when I have to do my stretches.
I love baths. Eating the bubbles and drinking the bathwater is my favorite!
I could eat Macaroni and Cheese all day, every day for the rest of my life. It's the cheesiest. MMmmm!

I'm Lexi, and I'm ONE!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Lexi and Sylvie are pretty much the same height and weight:))) perfect size!!!

    ReplyDelete