The BEST running shoes you will EVER buy will come from Runner's Corner in Orem! I promise they will change your life forever. They help you find the right shoe based on your foot and running style not price, popularity, or how pretty they are. I would tell you to tell them I sent you, but they don't know me from Adam. But I do LOVE that place. I'm on my 3rd pair from there.
I have both of the Wii games and neither one is awesome. Well, Wii fit is fun, but not great to help anyone lose weight. And as a HUGE Biggest Loser show fan, the game is worthless. Just my input!
We love our Wii fit! It's super fun, but I agree not very helpful at actually losing weight... just a good activity that is fun and gets your moving more than other games!
I have a wii fit I never use. Like they said above its not super useful for exercise, but its a good weight tracker if you get on it everyday. If you want I'll sell it to you haha just e-mail me
The BEST running shoes you will EVER buy will come from Runner's Corner in Orem! I promise they will change your life forever. They help you find the right shoe based on your foot and running style not price, popularity, or how pretty they are. I would tell you to tell them I sent you, but they don't know me from Adam. But I do LOVE that place. I'm on my 3rd pair from there.
ReplyDeleteI have both of the Wii games and neither one is awesome. Well, Wii fit is fun, but not great to help anyone lose weight. And as a HUGE Biggest Loser show fan, the game is worthless. Just my input!
ReplyDeleteWe love our Wii fit! It's super fun, but I agree not very helpful at actually losing weight... just a good activity that is fun and gets your moving more than other games!
ReplyDeleteI have a wii fit I never use. Like they said above its not super useful for exercise, but its a good weight tracker if you get on it everyday. If you want I'll sell it to you haha just e-mail me
ReplyDelete